The Old Granary with 5 bedrooms/3 bathrooms – Indoor Heated Pool. Bath 5 miles/Longleat 12 milesPrices from: £1295
A stunning converted barn graded 4 stars with a gold award sleeps up to 12 people, set in a peaceful countryside location. This detached barn is 3/4 of a mile from Church Farm along a country lane. It has its own landscaped garden and private driveway with plenty of parking. Use of the Indoor Heated Swimming Pool and Games Room 3/4 of a mile away at Church Farm
Booking Enquiry Form
Large 12-person converted barn with exposed beams and vaulted ceilings. 5 bedrooms with one twin bedroom downstairs.
- Two double bedrooms with king size beds, one twin and two triple bedrooms, to sleep up to 12 people
- Crisp white 100% cotton bed linen and duvets, beds are made up ready for your arrival. 2 towels are also provided per person
- Large, well equipped country kitchen with Aga and electric cooker with double oven and grill. American style fridge freezer with ice-making facility.
- Comfortable living room with large TV, DVD and I-pod docking station.
- Three bathrooms – one downstairs shower room/WC and hand-basin, family bathroom upstairs with bath/shower above, WC and hand-basin, en-suite bathroom with bath/shower above, WC and hand-basin off double bedroom with king-size bed.
- Dining hall with large oak table to seat all residents in front of the large barn window
- Large landscaped garden, garden furniture, BBQ and private driveway
- Cots, highchairs and stair-gates available if required
- Use of luxurious indoor heated pool and games room (3/4 mile at Church Farm)
12Spring/Summer 2021 12th April - 17th May: One household 17th May - 21st June: Two households or 6 people
5 bedrooms- 2 doubles with king-size beds, 2 triples each with 3 single beds, 1 twin (downstairs)There are wardrobes and chest of drawers for all your clothes. Each bedroom has a hairdryer.The downstairs twin bedroom has a TV
3 - Shower room downstairs, family bathroom upstairs with bath/shower over and en-suite bathroom with bath/shower above.We provide hand wash and body wash from a local business 'Bramley'
Well equipped countryside kitchen with Aga, large fridge freezer and dishwasher, microwave Kitchen Table with seating for 6 people The kitchen is well-equipped with everything you should need to prepare and cook a meal for 12+ people We provide dishwasher tablets French doors opening up on to the landscaped garden/patio area
Large Flat screen TV. DVD Player.Farm and Woodland activities (sheep herding, bushcraft) available on the farm. Excellent for groups of friends and families.
Award winning accommodation. 4 stars Gold award.
Ample parking in the driveway of the property
No Smoking in the property please
No Minimum age
By prior arrangement. Up to 2 dogs. £25.00 per dog
Bristol (30 miles)
Farm shop/cafe across the field (400 metres) or 3/4 mile by car. Village Central Store in village 1 mile.
The Seven Stars pub in the village (1 mile) serving good food and local ales. Booking advisable.
The Seven Stars Pub is a mile away from the property. Booking in advanced is a good idea particularly for weekends and for larger groups
Hartley Farm Shop/Kitchen is a short walk/drive from The Old Granary. They have a food shop, gift shop, Indoor barn/cafe. They sell self-catering breakfast/picnic boxes. Our guests receive a 10% off voucher for visits to the shop and cafe
Longleat 14 miles. We sell tickets at a reduced rate with 30% off
National Trust properties within 1 hour (Lacock, Prior Park, Dyrham Park, Stourhead).
American Museum 3 miles.
University of Bath 3 miles.
Cycling and walking from your doorstep, including The Kennet and Avon Canal
From: £3280.00 for 7 nights
From: £3845.00 for 7 nights
From: Start at £995.00 Winter midweek break
Christmas week (Wednesday 22nd December for 7 nights) is £4,295.00
The Old Granary, c/o Church Farm Country Cottages, Winsley, Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire. BA15 2JH
Steve and Trish Bowles
Sorry, there are currently no offers available for this property.