The Old Granary with 5 bedrooms/3 bathrooms – Indoor Heated Pool. Bath 5 miles/Longleat 12 milesPrices from: £1295
A stunning converted barn graded 4 stars with a gold award sleeps up to 12 people, set in a peaceful countryside location. This detached barn is 3/4 of a mile from Church Farm along a country lane. It has its own landscaped garden and private driveway with plenty of parking. Use of the Indoor Heated Swimming Pool and Games Room 3/4 of a mile away at Church Farm
Booking Enquiry Form
Large 12-person converted barn with exposed beams and vaulted ceilings. 5 bedrooms with one twin bedroom downstairs.
- Two double bedrooms with king size beds, one twin and two triple bedrooms, to sleep up to 12 persons
- Crisp white 100% cotton bed linen and duvets, beds are made up ready for your arrival
- Large, well equipped country kitchen with Aga and electric cooker with double oven and grill. American style fridge freezer with icemaking facility.
- Comfortable living room with large TV, DVD and Ipod docking station.
- Three bathrooms – one downstairs shower room/WC and handbasin, family bathroom upstairs with bath/shower above, WC and handbasin, ensuite bathroom with bath/shower above, WC and handbasin off double bedroom with kingsize bed.
- Dining hall with large oak table to seat all residents in front of the large barn window
- Large landscaped garden and private driveway
- Cots, highchairs and stair-gates available if required
- Use of luxurious indoor heated pool and games room (3/4 mile at Church Farm)
5 bedrooms- 2 doubles with king-size beds, 2 triples each with 3 single beds, 1 twin (downstairs)
3 - Shower room downstairs, family bathroom upstairs with bath/shower over and en-suite bathroom with bath/shower above.
Well equipped countryside kitchen with Aga, large fridge freezer and dishwasher, microwave Kitchen Table with seating for 6 people French doors opening up on to the landscaped garden/patio area
Large Flat screen TV. DVD Player. Farm and Woodland activities (sheep herding, floral headbands, bushcraft) available on the farm. Book in with Becky. Payment in advance. Excellent for groups of friends and families.
Award winning accommodation. 4 stars Gold award.
No Smoking in the property please
No Minimum age
By prior arrangement. Up to 2 dogs.
Bristol (30 miles)
Farm shop/cafe across the field (400 metres) or 3/4 mile by car. Village Central Store in village 1 mile.
The Seven Stars pub in the village (1 mile) serving good food and local ales. Booking advisable.
Longleat 14 miles. We sell reduced tickets
National Trust properties within 1 hour (Lacock, Prior Park, Dyrham Park, Stourhead).
American Museum 3 miles.
University of Bath 3 miles.
Cycling and walking from your doorstep.
From: £3280.00 for 7 nights
From: £3845.00 for 7 nights
From: Start at £995.00 Winter midweek break
Flexible cancellation insurance – cancel for any reason 2-60 days before your stay and receive a full refund
The Old Granary, c/o Church Farm Country Cottages, Winsley, Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire. BA15 2JH
Steve and Trish Bowles
Sorry, there are currently no offers available for this property.