General Description of Property
Each cottage has been furnished not as a letting unit but as an extension of our own home, being rich in ambience and rustic charm, with exposed beams, co-ordinated furnishings and those little extras not normally associated with a holiday cottage.All of the cottages have a well equipped kitchen including a dishwasher, fridge-freezer, oven, grill and microwave.
Farm (not working) pet chickens, ducks, guinea fowl, chicks in spring, goats, friendly Irish Red Set
1 to 4. More with sofa/extra beds.
1 double/twin and 1 twin plus sofa/extra beds.
1 per unit
Oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, use of washing machine and dryer
TV, video, CD Player. Games room with snooker/pool, table football, table tennis.
individual patio areas. BBQ, Furniture, Washing-line. There is also a play area and football/cricket pitch.
Central heating. Linen, Towels, electricity, log burning stove and even the fresh eggs (when available) are all inclusive.
Yes. Two cars per cottage.
Bradford-on-Avon 1.1 mile. Ideal for going into Bath.
Sainsburys 2 miles
Local Pub / Restaurant:
Lots of good pubs and restaurants in Bradford-on-Avon about 1 mile away. 20% food discount coupons.
£450-£525 per week
£525-£625 per week
£625-£725 per week
Bookable in Advance 3 night weekend or 4 night midweek - Up to 75% of the weekly rate.
General Rental Information
Short Breaks Available. 3 night weekends and 4 night mid-week. Fri-Fri weekly booking. Credit Card Taken. Please see our website or call between 10am & 8pm.
Letting Terms & Conditions (Rules and Payment etc):
£100 Deposit on booking and full payment 8 weeks prior to your visit.
1. Contract - The contract for a short-term holiday rental shall be made between the Client and Beeches Farmhouse, the contract will be entered into when Beeches Farmhouse issues the confirmation and will be subject to all the following booking conditions.
2. Payment - A non-refundable deposit of £100 is payable if the booking is made more than 8 weeks before the start of the rental. The balance shall be payable 8 weeks before the commencement of the rental. Non-payment of the balance of the rent on or before the due date shall be construed as a cancellation of the contract by the client. For bookings made less than 8 weeks before the commencement of the rental the total fee is payable on sending the Booking Form. All payments shall be made to "Beeches Farmhouse Self-Catering" at the address at the top of the Booking Form. VAT is included in the rental fee where applicable.
3. Period of Hire - Rentals commence, (unless otherwise notified) at 4.00pm on the day of the arrival and terminates at 10.00am on the day of the departure.
4. Number of Persons Using The Property - The number of persons occupying the property must not exceed the maximum number stipulated. Beeches Farmhouse reserves the right to refuse entry to the entire party if this condition is not observed.
5. Visiting Day Guests - All visiting day guests must be notified in advance to the proprietors in order than the proprietors are aware of all guests on the property at all times and are the full responsibility of the paying guest.
6. Complaints - Should there be any cause for complaint during the occupation of the property it must be notified to the proprietors and in case of serious problems, confirmed in writing.
7. Breakages or Damage - The client is legally bound to reimburse Beeches Farmhouse for replacement, repair, or extra cleaning costs on demand.
8. Care of the Property - The client shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair and condition and in the came clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period as at the beginning. Smoking and pets are not permitted.
9. Liability - Beeches Farmhouse and its employees shall not be under any liability to the Clients or third parties for any loss or damage arising from breach of contract, negligence, misrepresentation or otherwise.
10. Right of Entry - The Proprietors and their employees shall be allowed the right of entry at all reasonable times for purposes of inspection or to carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance.
11. Cancellation - Any cancellation made by the client for whatever reason shall be in writing and addressed to Beeches Farmhouse at the address at the top of the Booking Form. On receipt of cancellation, Beeches Farmhouse will seek to re-let the property for the period of the booking. If beeches Farmhouse succeeds in re-letting the property for the whole period it shall refund all the monies paid less an administrative charge of £25 (plus VAT). If Beeches Farmhouse only succeeds in re-letting the property for part of the period booked it shall refund an amount equal to the money paid less the rental for the period which is not re-let and an administrative charge of £25 (plus VAT). If Beeches Farmhouse is unable to re-let the property at all then all monies paid by the Client shall be forfeit to the Beeches Farmhouse. It is strongly recommended that Clients take out Cancellation Insurance, details of which are set out in paragraph 12.
12. Cancellation Insurance - Cancellation Insurance is not compulsory but Beeches Farmhouse strongly recommends such insurance cover to protect against the cancellation penalty. To protect yourself against cancellation you are strongly advised to take advantage of the enclosed Guest First application form from Rothwell and Towler which should be completed and returned to Rothwell and Towler as soon as possible. This payment is non-returnable.
Points of interest close to the property:
Bradford-on-Avon Avon & Kennet Canal Bike & Boat Hire Many Great Restaurants Horse Riding Bath and its many attractions Longleat Central Parks Bowood Lacock Castle Combe Wells Cheddar Wookey Hole Caves Bristol and its many attractions Bath Skyline Walk American Museum Fabulous National Trust Gardens Limpley Stoke Valley